Subject: [Leica] M 135 Opinions/Comments/Anecdotes/Cautions
From: dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post)
Date: Mon Mar 29 13:34:48 2004

Yumpin'-yiminy, by Golly... I think BD is right for once! :o)~
I last used the 135/2.8 to do some happy snaps of my 2 1/2 year old
grand-daughter playing in the sprinkler, and was surprised at how good the
shots turned out- I was afraid that trying to keep an active ruggratt in
focus would be tough, but it was surprisingly easy, or at least- easier than
I had anticipated.
Granted the 135  Elmar is a lightweight package, and in adequate light it is
tack sharp and plenty fast, but in a shady backyard, the 2.8 gave a slight
edge, and was not all that bad. Granted, I was using the M7 on auto, so one
variable I didn't have to worry about!
Dan