Subject: [Leica] if you're going to go digital ...
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue Mar 30 06:36:23 2004

definitely not!  although my next move (AFTER the batteries are fully
charged of course) is to locate the 3 foot bubble level.  i actually
do have 2 batteries as well.  this really
makes her crazy; she has no idea why anyone would ever need or use
a level, except to avoid doing the real work of hammering and
drilling.

my favorite drill is this tiny chicago pneumatic i have in the garage,
it runs off my 3 HP air compressor and has astonishing speed and power.
not practical past the 50 foot airline, however.

-rei