Subject: [Leica] Grits!! (was: Kodak B&W 400 film)
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Apr 1 11:37:38 2004

I'm reminded of an old Tom Lehrer song:

Yes, for paradise the Southland is my nominee,
'Jes give me a ham hock and a grit of hominy.

Or an ancient George Carlin routine:

Remember the last time you ordered ham and eggs in the South?
- "What's that white stuff, man?"
- "Theesis grits!"
- "They're moving, man, they're moving!"

--Peter, who believe it or not, lived in Lou-uh-vul for several years, and
knows how to pronounce it properly.

gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca writes:

>> Well,  you nearly had me. Then you mentioned....  grits.

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Grits!! (was: Kodak B&W 400 film))