Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Leica M6, MP, lenses, Contax IIa
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri Apr 2 19:28:16 2004

1)  Leica M6 0.72 black chrome, non-TTL, EX+++
	I won't say mint because I've used the camera, but I keep my
gear very clean
	I have all the original packaging; I'm the original owner.  The
plastic bottom cover is still on the camera, and I've never used a
carrying strap.  The one flaw is that the film counter does not always
return to -2

	$1000 US

2)  Leica MP 0.72, black, new unused.
	I have not even run film through it.

	$2300 US

2)  35mm f1.4 Summilux ASPH
	You may have seen me try to trade it for a 75mm, but you "talked
me out of it"
	Well, since then, I haven't even used this lens once, and it has
been months.
	So - it's for sale.
	It is mint condition, complete with box, packaging, hood, case.

	$1600 US

3)  50mm f2.8 Elmar - M
	This is the new collapsible Elmar, mint condition and complete,
with box, hood, ...

	$425 US

4)  Contax IIa with Cosina 25mm f4 Skopar
	The 25mm f4 is mint with box

	$500 US

I want to sell, and am willing to discuss trades with Hasselblad 203FE
with 110mm lens.

regards,
Vick