Subject: [Leica] RE: What would you do under these circumstances?
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo wesson)
Date: Sat Apr 3 07:59:43 2004

Don't know about other airports, but at DFW you have the option of
relocking your bag after inspection if you want to wait while they
inspect its contents.  I don't usually lock my bags, but I do wait by
the inspection station while they inspect them.  I let them know that I
am there and am available for any questions.

Leo