Subject: [Leica] RE: What would you do under these circumstances?
From: alan_weinschel at yahoo.com (Alan J. Weinschel)
Date: Sat Apr 3 07:31:29 2004

You obviously have cause to be very upset.  But quite apart from the TSA
people, who I have found for the most part to be courteous, though mostly
uninformed, there is the matter of baggage handlers and I would never check
a good camera or piece of electronic equipment out of as much concern about
theft as damage. I don't even pack all my AC adapters because I have found
that all those wires frequently cause them to want to open the bag.  I can't
say, however, in these times, that I could really object to having the
luggage on an airplane I am about to board screened, even if cursorily.

Replies: Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo wesson) ([Leica] RE: What would you do under these circumstances?)
Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo wesson) ([Leica] c 41 color neg)