Subject: [Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Apr 3 17:23:27 2004

At 03:30 PM 4/3/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>     As for the new TSA 'friendly' locks, the TSA doesn't know about them,
>yet. A few weeks ago, while doing an assignment at Philadelphia
>International Airport, I spoke with a bunch of TSA types, and I asked about
>the new locks. They never heard of them.

They hadn't heard about them when I went to Ecuador either, but I had
copied the information from the web site and left it at every checkpoint I
went through.  All of those inspectors know about it now and they seemed to
appreciate the fact that I had gone to trouble to educate them!  I wasn't
obnoxious about it but just told them that it was something new that they
should know about.  They gave me no problems with the locks.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com