Subject: [Leica] 35 Summilux...
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Sun Apr 4 14:27:25 2004

One more point to add -- some of us find the pre-asph Summicron too
small -  I had trouble grabbing the diaphragm ring without hitting the
focus at the same time.  The Asph sets it forward a couple mm's and
works much more nicely.  That said, the pre-asph is the lens that made
me see what they were talking about regarding bokeh - nice smooth out of
focus areas that are still intelligible, just not as crisp.

Tom Schofield
125 St. Patricks Drive
Danville, CA 94526