Subject: [Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?
From: sam at osheaven.net (Sam)
Date: Sun Apr 4 16:31:11 2004

Ted's misfortune was the work of incompetents, and one hopes it will be
properly resolved; but some here are allowing their political feelings
to get in the way of common sense. I do not want my silly ass blown up
in mid-air. I don't ever want that to happen. The times I've traveled to
Israel, I was joyful of the security, not burdened by it. In a country
where the killing of noncombatants is commonplace, one would consider
the government remiss if they did not offer effective security. The
United States has become a place where noncombatants have and will be
killed if serious measures are not taken. Long-winded screeds about what
the U.S. could have done fifty years ago to have averted what is
happening today are useless, as are childish criticism of the way the
security is handled. If one perceives an habitual security breech, one
ought to report it to the proper authority as quickly and as strongly as
one reports it to this list.

Sam S

Replies: Reply from luc at forcemajeure.qc.ca (Luc Bourgeois) ([Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?)
Message from gwpics at aol.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] What would you do if this happened to you?)