Subject: [Leica] did I miss out on b&h's April fools day or something?
From: daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Apr 5 00:22:25 2004

> How should I know why my computer can't cut and paste?  There is
> no wording anywhere of "cut" except in inaccessible 'gray' under edit.

Jerry, I'm not real good at windows, but I think it remains gray until you
mark something with the mouse. It is only then that it knows there is
something that _can_ be cut and the "cut" option becomes active.

The same with "paste". You have to copy or cut something that has been
marked before the "paste" option will become active.

Daniel

Message from jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] did I miss out on b&h's April fools day or something?)