Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 58
From: jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon Apr 5 10:22:47 2004

Daniel and Brian

No, it is smaller than the 35mm coverage, not bigger.

That 40mm Summicron-C is better than any 50mm Summicron built
in that time frame or before.

Don't let it lie around.  It is a wonderful lens. Just modify the one
lug to actuate the 35mm frame in your M6.  You will still be able to
use that lens in a CL or CLE.

Jerry