Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 58
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael E. Berube)
Date: Mon Apr 5 19:08:10 2004

OK. I've been an on again off again active LUGger as I have the time for quite a few years now. An OT post is something that I've have just come to accept on the LUG and often makes up much of the list's charm as the experts in various fields have a lot of wisdom to impart on all sorts of topics. Heck, I can even live with scrolling through every comment that has been posted on any given OT thread several times as it is reposted and re reposted and not trimmed. The running dialogue often gives better context to the new poster's follow up...BUT can't we PLEASE trim the list generated postscript messages....? Please? Such behaviour makes reading the Digest version of the LUG a real drag sometimes.

Thank you for your kind consideration,
Michael Eric Berube
GoodPhotos.com

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 08:02:16 -0700 (PDT), lug-request@leica-users.org quoth unto the boundless Ether...