Subject: [Leica] Perveez..."I'm back"
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Apr 5 17:06:37 2004

Jim Hemenway wrote:

> Steve:
>
> A heartwarming shot,
>
> "You wouldn't believe how worried they were while you were sick!"
>

> Jim, "I would have been an allergist... the patients don't die" Hemenway

an interesting comment Jim in light of what
happened, I will tell you why....the child had a
life threatening reaction to a drug, an antibiotic
of all things, that almost killed her...and it was
an allergic type of reaction  !!.... so I have to
suggest to you and to BD...  just when you think
you are out of the woods,  you find you are up to
your gotcha  in crocodiles.....

:-)

thanks for your comments and those of BD....Steve