Subject: [Leica] Perveez..."I'm back"
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Apr 5 17:27:20 2004

At 05:12 PM 4/5/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>>Jim, "I would have been an allergist... the patients don't die" Hemenway
>
>an interesting comment Jim in light of what happened, I will tell you
>why....the child had a life threatening reaction to a drug, an antibiotic
>of all things, that almost killed her...and it was an allergic type of
>reaction  !!.... so I have to suggest to you and to BD...  just when you
>think you are out of the woods,  you find you are up to your gotcha  in
>crocodiles.....
>
>:-)

My grandaughter who was visiting this week-end has an allergy to
peanuts.  We have to be so careful!!  There are no products related to
peanuts or peanut oil or any nuts, in our house.  When we go out to eat, we
have to carry all of her food because you never know when something has
been processed in a plant that might also process peanuts.  Allergies are
very serious and patients do die!

Steve, your photo is beautiful.  I love all of your photos from the
hospital.  They have a tremendous emotional impact.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Perveez..."I'm back")