Subject: [Leica] Re: film choice
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Tue Apr 6 14:43:59 2004

Allan:

> I would appreciate your thoughts on film choice for the following
> application.  I will be going to Europe this summer

> My concern with Tri-X is whether or not it will reproduce good blacks.

What are you currently using?  How are you developing it?  Why are you
unhappy with it?

Unless you'll be developing and printing during your European vacation and
then backtracking to reshoot places when you're not happy with the results,
I'd go with the tried and true rather than experimenting.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/