Subject: [Leica] Re: best bag for m6 and 35 cron
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed Apr 7 13:07:59 2004

>I already have far too many bags, but not one that feels really suitable
>for carrying an M6/35mm 'Lux combination to places where picture taking
>is not the main activity. So, the question is -- where do folk that
>carry a Leica everywhere carry it?

Get yourself a paper bag from your nearest acme, put a couple of loaves of
bread in the bottom to protect the camera in the case of dropping, then
sandwitch it in between a couple more loaves. I find that the cheap 99 cent
family sized white bread loaves work the best. Watch out for pigeons.

Yeek.

Put it in your POCKET my friend, or sling it over your SHOULDER.

Here, PLUGger Sal Dimarco demonstrates the proper bag for a leica and 35
cron:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/m6.jpg

Kc

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: best bag for m6 and 35 cron)