Subject: [Leica] Re: best bag for m6 and 35 cron
From: mlpowell at sbcglobal.net (Matthew Powell)
Date: Wed Apr 7 18:49:09 2004

On Apr 7, 2004, at 3:08 PM, Kyle Cassidy wrote:
> Yeek.
>
> Put it in your POCKET my friend, or sling it over your SHOULDER.

Pocket? I haven't had pockets large enough to put an M6 in since I
stopped skateboarding (and thus wearing silly-looking jeans).

I've been looking at Wilson's Leather for a decent leather bag that
would let me keep a few rolls of film, a book, etc. with space for an
insert and camera. Thus far, no such luck in their discount bins.

MP