Subject: [Leica] Yet another bag question
From: jmclainaz at comcast.net (Jack McLain - Contract Research Oversight)
Date: Wed Apr 7 16:59:49 2004

I concur with the fanny-pack idea.  I have a generic fanny-pack that I
bought at a outdoor/hiking store.  I use it when I don't want to advertise I
am carrying a single camera (some museums, places inhabited by shady
characters, bad weather, etc), or when I want to secure the camera during
non-shooting lulls in the action. I carry the fanny pack on the lower back
generally, but pull it around up front if I am concerned about security.  IT
fits so well I forget I have it on until I sit down. Otherwise I agree with
the many suggestions of carrying the camera over the shoulder (as opposed to
around the neck) with a Domke strap.

regards
Jack

Jack McLain