Subject: [Leica] Yet another bag question
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Wed Apr 7 16:19:54 2004

Bought a bum-bag (fanny-pack ?) at a shop at Gatwick airport, supposed
to be for p+s cameras.
A leica M6 with a 35/3.5 or a collapsible Elmar 50 fits perfectly - the
bag also has a compartment at each end for 35mm
film. The trick is to buy 2 and wear them round the front, The second
one can take up to 3 lenses
and another 2 films. As far as I remember they were about 3.99 pounds
each, inconspicuous,very sturdy and showerproof.

You can probably find them at any airport too
Douglas

Replies: Reply from jmclainaz at comcast.net (Jack McLain - Contract Research Oversight) ([Leica] Yet another bag question)
Reply from jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Yet another bag question)
Message from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Yet another bag question)