Subject: [Leica] Confession time!
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Thu Apr 8 06:30:45 2004

I think if you know somebody who is related to somebody whose
grandfathers' friend was bitten by a dog
belonging to someone who knows that Leicas were not made in East Germany
(a common misconception
in the UK) then this would probably be enough reason to stay
Douglas

--
Ihre bevorzugten Shops, hilfreiche Einkaufs-Hilfen und gro?artige
Geschenk Ideen. Erleben Sie das Vergn?gen online einzukaufen mit