Subject: [Leica] Yet another bag question
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Thu Apr 8 02:21:39 2004

Oscar Wilde was right about the US and UK being two countries separated
by a common language.
pounds- weight/pounds-money The GBP sign is hidden somewhere obscure on
my german keyboard as are ? ? ? ?
on Anglo-saxon machines) must be a real drag if you have to write
Voigtl?nder a lot.

Bum and fanny  bags and packs. ( who carries them ? where (???) do you
put them ?
At least when we Brits get clever enough to adopt the Euro
one of these problems will disappear. It makes travel in Europe soooo easy.
Douglas