Subject: [Leica] Confession time!
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Apr 8 08:50:52 2004

First off, Phong, what lab? If you drop the film at most labs there will
invariably be some scratches, and there will be dust to deal with
afterwards. Additionally, there will be color correction issues with
film.

Digital wedding shooting is a gift from the photo gods.

Give me a call if you want to talk about it.

B. D.