Subject: [Leica] Yet another bag question
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu Apr 8 11:19:10 2004

Wow that is but a tiny number of the words which differ between English
and American - I used to keep a spread sheet but I have lost it. In
addition there are the words which are the same but mean something
different like fanny and momentarily.
I am not sure why Americans chose to change the language this way.
Their change to spellings - "plow" is much more logical than "plough" -
seems more sensible.
Frank