Subject: [Leica] Yet another bag question
From: bandregg at loopback.net (Bryan C. Andregg)
Date: Thu Apr 8 12:28:58 2004

On Apr 8, 2004, at 2:18 PM, Frank Dernie wrote:

> Wow that is but a tiny number of the words which differ between
> English and American - I used to keep a spread sheet but I have lost
> it.

The scary thing is that even medications go by different names. When my
wife and I were living in Guildford I needed some  flu medicine for her
and was asked if she was already taking any paracetamol. Too much is
very damaging to your liver. I thought hard about it and said, "no." So
they gave me some medicine and I on my way home I stopped by the office
for a bit and on a whim looked it up. Lo and behold it's acetaminophen,
which she *was* taking. Glad I checked or she'd be down about a quarter
liver.

--
Bryan C. Andregg
<bandregg@loopback.net>			http://www.loopback.net/photo/