Subject: [Leica] AUTO RESPONSE: I DO NOT READ E-MAIL
From: lgadd at northriverpress.com (Laurence Gadd)
Date: Fri Apr 9 08:43:21 2004

AUTO RESPONSE: I DO NOT READ E-MAIL

Due to the extraordinary increase in uneccessary and junk e-mail, I no longer will read e-mail on this account. If you wish to contact me you have the following options:
1. Send a printed version via US Mail, FedEx, UPS, etc.
2. Send a fax to the office.(If you don't have the fax number, call the office.)
3. Use the telephone.
4. If you wish to send an electronic document call and get instructions.

Most e-mail is mindless and unnecessary. Very few things in life are really that urgent. With few exceptions E-mail is gratuitous, pointless and unwanted. Sending E-mail is not doing work it?s just making work.

Laurence Gadd
President
North River Press
321 Main Street