Subject: [Leica] Response to AUTO RESPONSE
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri Apr 9 09:17:55 2004

After that I shouldn't think anyone from this list will even dream about
wanting to contact Mr Gadd.

Nonetheless, let's carry on our mindless, unnecessary, gratuitous,
pointless and unwanted pastime as before.
Happy Easter everyone!
Douglas

-

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Response to AUTO RESPONSE)