Subject: [Leica] Peter widens his horizons
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Apr 10 23:07:33 2004

Peter Klein wrote:

> Nathan has a 21/4, and used it in several of his recent Spain photos.

Peter,

You are right, I have the 21/4 and I am very pleased with it. A few
weeks ago I bought a 25/4 as well, though. The reason was that I kept
forgetting to move my 21/4 from my M bag to my CL bag before my weekly
Spain trips, so I bought a used 25/4 which now permanently lives in my
CL bag. I have not found the lack of rangefinder coupling to be an issue
so far, but I agree that it would obviously be better to have it.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands