Subject: [Leica] a new one
From: sam at osheaven.net (Sam)
Date: Sun Apr 11 03:18:21 2004

My motto is "Smoke 'till ya choke." The problem is that the
thought/action/don't-even-think-it police are out of control. In NYC a
shop owner does not have the right to allow smoking, even if it's a tavern.

B.D.'s statement that if we allow one drug (smoking) we must allow all
drugs is not well thought out. I wonder why he did not use alcohol as
his example (hiccup!). Certainly alcohol kills more innocent people than
smoking.

I like smokers. These flawed human beings are a breath of fresh air  :)
in relation to the self-indulgent, imposing jackasses who are always
busy getting other people to do something they don't want to do, or to
not do something they want to do.

Happy Easter, Passover--

Sam S