Subject: [Leica] a new one
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun Apr 11 05:01:06 2004

I would legalise all or ban all drugs. Prohibition, and the continued
import and wealth of illegal drug dealers, prove that making something
illegal does not stop people doing it - particularly if they like it.
Hunting rare cats stopped only when it became unfashionable to wear
their fur, not by campaigns telling people not to do it.
The anti narcotics antics of governments are pointless as long as there
is demand - there will be supply, only the price will change.
The problem with smoking is the smell. I like lots of smokers. The
problem is that a smoking area in a room is about as effective as a
pissing area in a swimming pool - sooner or later everybody gets it.
Frank