Subject: [Leica] Re: developer for new TX
From: marvbej at earthlink.net (Robert Marvin)
Date: Sun Apr 11 09:22:13 2004

My usual film is HP5, but I used a brick of 120 new Tri X recently.
Divided D23 worked as well for this as it does for HP5--low in
contrast, but rich in shadow detail. I use straight D23 for solution A,
)4 minutes with constant agitation), followed by 3 minutes in solution
B (20 percent borax) with no agitation. For the life of me, I can't
remember what book I got this from (I copied it onto a scrap of paper
while browsing at Barnes & Noble a couple of years ago) but there have
been many basically similar variations published).

Bob Marvin