Subject: [Leica] a new one OT alert...
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 11 12:25:14 2004

Now, non-smokers are not the only ones who oppose smoking, so those who
favor legislating against smoking include some smokers, who may be VERY
self-indulgent jackasses. We cannot assume that all smokers *favor* the
addiction. When I was a smoker, I would have welcomed making tobacco
illegal, as it would have been too inconvenient and too "verboten" to
continue. Between the years of 1968 and 1979, I must have quit smoking
100 or more times, and only the last time worked. I smoked for about 15
years, and disliked just about everything associated with it. But
addictive substances can make even the most God-like moralists like Rush
Limbaugh act....in unflattering ways. ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA