Subject: [Leica] a new one
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon Apr 12 13:43:34 2004

If there is no smoking section, I won't smoke.
If somebody would ask me to stop smoking in a place where there are no clear
signs, I probably would.
But if there is a smoking section, I will smoke. And I'd expect the
restaurant owner to have a good airconditioning system so that those who
don't smoke, won't be bothered.

---