Subject: [Leica] Ed Kashi's book "Aging in America"
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Tue Apr 13 16:15:06 2004

I recently read and viewed Ed Kashi's book, "Aging in America". I obtained a
copy after originally seeing it a month or so ago in Kirk Anspach's studio
(Kirk Anspach develops and prints for Ed Kashi, Jim Marshall and others.)
All of the images in "Aging in America" were made with Leica, most on Tri-X,
some on TMZ. AFAIK few photographers have attempted to document such a
difficult subject. Ed Kashi's website is  http://www.edkashi.com/ .

Oliver Bryk

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Ed Kashi's book "Aging in America")