Subject: [Leica] You're just a bunch of LUGS!
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Apr 14 08:53:26 2004

Checking the LUG, at least in the morning, is as necessary to me as my
first cuppa coffee. Pretty much the same for the RUG.... kinda.

My thanks too, to Brian... for the LUG and the Leica knowledge that I've
gained... and especially for allowing threads related to digital
cameras, hats, drinks and other alien topics. That's a big part of what
makes the LUG such a magnet to me.

I know when he has had enough though, when my last post on a subject
doesn't seems to make it to the list. :-)

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from lea at whinydogpress.com (lea) ([Leica] You're just a bunch of LUGS!)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] You're just a bunch of LUGS!)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] You're just a bunch of LUGS!)