Subject: [Leica] Tea in England
From: jean.louchet at inria.fr (Jean Louchet)
Date: Wed Apr 14 15:20:30 2004

I add my 0.01 cent to the thread ... London may not be the best place for
tea in Britain. Devon and Cornwall are to my knowledge the very best
places. Not so much for the beverage itself but for all the rest. Try a
genuine Devonshire Cream Tea (with butter-homemade scones, wild
strawberries and lots of Devonshire clotted cream) or if you feel _really_
hungry, an Olde English Tea (same as above but towards the end, the lady
brings a large portion of chocolate pastry with extra clotted cream). Many
good places for that, in Devon villages (not in towns). This
sort of event is worth a couple of pictures too (to remain in topic). Best
to take the pictures before getting clotted cream on your fingers and
lenses.

Jean

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Tea in England)
Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Tea in England)