Subject: [Leica] The $3,800 digital camera
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Apr 15 08:27:38 2004

This is reminiscent of the limited edition, special design p&s film
cameras that Olympus occassionally produced.
http://www.optiksammlung.de/Olympus/O-Product.html

http://www.optiksammlung.de/Olympus/Ecru.html

This site puts the original price at 440 Euros, but that was about 16
years ago, so figuring for inflation...Pretty pricey for point and
shoots... ;-)

B. D.

So this seems to say that the original price was