Subject: [Leica] What does Disingeuous mean?
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Apr 16 07:22:22 2004

animal wrote:

> I know i should have bought a dictionary ages ago .

You can just use Google.
try something like: "dictionary disingenuous".
Of course, it would help to get the correct spelling,
which is something too much to ask of B.D.  :-)

I do not share this "LUG family" thing with
others, much as I'd like to.  The pub thing works
much better to me.  Though at times, the nut house
comes closer.  You guys are all f**ck*ng nuts.
(Except kc, of course.  He is just crazy.)
If you want to go ahead and kill yourself, that's
just fine with me.

By the way, I enjoy the irony of your post a couple
of days ago on animal/people treatment rights.

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] What does Disingeuous mean?)