Subject: [Leica] Re: coffee (WAS: Tea in England)
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Apr 16 17:08:15 2004

Just to make y'all envious: when I am in Seville (every week) I get a
cup of coffee for 80 Euro cents which beats anything I have ever tasted
at any Starbucks or other yuppified coffee shop. I do spend more on
coffee when I am in New York or London, since the native stuff there is
awful.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman