Subject: [Leica] Re: colour developer screwup
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat Apr 17 08:39:08 2004

Bon apr?s-midi Jean:

I gave up on the Tetenal chemistry a year ago as it is too unforgiving.

I have much less of one of the two color developers than I should.  So
I'm pretty sure that I doubled the amount that I used for that roll of
film.  I'm using the 5 liter Kodak single use kit and since I only mix
500ml at a time, I haven't ruined the whole batch.

 >>>Old E-4 Ektachromes had a very soft emulsion (it could not b
processed over 25 celsius otherwise the emulsion dropped to the bottom
of the processing can) <<<

I only had that problem once many years ago... but at least E-4 slides
haven't faded away as badly as have many E-2 slides.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com