Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 16 or so: Orange
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Apr 17 16:40:30 2004

Last week found me in York, Nebraska.  That would be south central
Nebraska a few miles north of the Platte river.  After stretching out of
the car, I saw the line of silo's in the distance and a car going down a
gravel road nearby.  Hmmm, might look good a little closer and a little
later.  Below is the result, sort of short hand for corn country in the
short grass praire.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2293919&size=lg

Comments always welcome.

Don