Subject: [Leica] Re: the m3 still impresses the common man
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Apr 18 08:27:27 2004

From: <Summicron1@aol.com> whomever?

> but i was impressed that even today the m3 looks like the serious camera
> that it is. <<<

ctrentelman replied:
 >>well, it impresses those w ho don't think it's some new digital toy.<<<

Interesting observation the other day on a shoot. A fellow asked to see my
"new digital camera?" As he was interested in getting one so was checking
out everyone he could for opinions before purchase.

"SURPISE!" I was using an M7! ;-)

And he was even more surprised that  "those old film cameras were still
being used by professionals!" ;-)  So there you go, eh? :-)

ted