Subject: [Leica] Re: starbucks
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Apr 18 12:53:59 2004

As Summicron noted, Starbucks seems to have had an impact on the manner in
which USians approach coffee though I believe that the revolution preceded
their existence:  we have had a chain of up-market coffee shops here in
Roanoke for fifteen years.  I haven't a second of my day to spend on
foul-tasting stuff such as Laites and Espresso and the like but it is
delightful to be able to buy quality coffee beans locally both for the
house and for the office.  And, to be honest, Sam's Club now stocks
Starbucks beans though I prefer the Columbian Supremo from Mill Mountain.
Even my local biscuit bistro now sells exotic coffees.

And the nearest Starbucks from here is, what?, 200 miles (325km)?

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (sdp35) ([Leica] Re: starbucks)