Subject: [Leica] Re: starbucks
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 18 07:18:36 2004

i've seen the world business haters going after starbuck, never been sure
why.

a coffee shop is a coffee shop. drink the stuff or don't, but they did raise
the bar, and now my town has a couple of locally owned coffee s hops as a
result, but we still don't have a starbucks.

ctrentelman
l'il old ogden, utah

In a message dated 4/18/04 7:41:55 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> I know nothing about their policies (but they sound good).
>
> I have nothing against them though. I remember the visits to
> the US before Starbucks expanded. You couldn't get a good
> cup of coffee _anywhere_ :)
>
> Daniel

Replies: Reply from allan_yates at yahoo.com (allan yates) ([Leica] Re: starbucks)
Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Re: starbucks)
Reply from joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti) ([Leica] Re: starbucks)
Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Re: starbucks)
Reply from sam at osheaven.net (Sam) ([Leica] Re: starbucks)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: starbucks)