Subject: [Leica] Grossly OT: America WORKS
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Apr 18 15:36:22 2004

At 05:44 PM 4/18/04 -0400, Jim Hemenway wrote:
>You too Marc... please take this to the Lugforum.  Isn't that why Brian
>created it?

I have no idea.  I am not subscribed to the LUGFORUM;  my brief exposure to
it several years back showed me that it was simply a den for the ravening
horde of deluded statists, leftists, marxists, and the like.  I had nothing
to discuss;  I simply had to flee in horror at the existence of such a pit
of failure and despair.

I do not post political commentary on the LUG save in response to the
inveterate and outrageous postings of others.  It probably would be best to
fuss at the original posters than at me.  I am, after all, at the end of
the chain.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!