Subject: [Leica] Grossly OT: America WORKS
From: allan_yates at yahoo.com (allan yates)
Date: Sun Apr 18 16:29:14 2004

Ah, more ridicule from the enlightened and intellectually superior!  How refreshing!

Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net> wrote:At 05:44 PM 4/18/04 -0400, Jim Hemenway wrote:
>You too Marc... please take this to the Lugforum. Isn't that why Brian
>created it?

I have no idea. I am not subscribed to the LUGFORUM; my brief exposure to
it several years back showed me that it was simply a den for the ravening
horde of deluded statists, leftists, marxists, and the like. I had nothing
to discuss; I simply had to flee in horror at the existence of such a pit
of failure and despair.

I do not post political commentary on the LUG save in response to the
inveterate and outrageous postings of others. It probably would be best to
fuss at the original posters than at me. I am, after all, at the end of
the chain.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net FAX: +540/343-7315
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!