Subject: [Leica] Eric's latest (Fuji SS)
From: sam at osheaven.net (Sam)
Date: Sun Apr 18 21:55:21 2004

Eric, this is one of your best. I wouldn't change anything about the
composition, nor would I change the high key tonality. Very nice. I
don't perceive any grain at all. I haven't used SS often, but when I
have and developed it in Xtol, D-76 or D-23 the results have always been
good. It's one of the few film bargains.

Sam S