Subject: [Leica] OT - Jeff Jacoby Article
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Apr 19 08:01:52 2004

>  If Brian thought my post was a gross infringement of LUG policy he would have told me so. He has not, so poor B.D. must tough it out.

I hadn't read it yet. I think you are being too strident and BD is being too sensitive, and suggest that both of you take a chill pill.

I am out of town just now, but when I get back home to California I am going to focus hard on building better thread-management tools for the Mailman software.

Message from sam at osheaven.net (Sam) ([Leica] OT - Jeff Jacoby Article)