Subject: [Leica] Starbucks
From: mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura)
Date: Tue Apr 20 14:24:34 2004

>on my machine it,s steam.
>it has a boiler and there is no pump

That'll cook the beans, making them less flavorful. The water has to
be less than boiling. When I'm making espresso on my Syvia, the
single-boiler means I have to wait for the boiler to cool down after
steaming the latte.

It'll also mean you have less pressure to force through the beans. So
essentially your espresso making is less than ideal.

Kind of like using a Leica body but a Soviet MIR lens.

Karen

--
Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Starbucks)