Subject: [Leica] Starbucks
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Apr 20 16:35:29 2004

On 4/20/04 4:20 PM, "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> wrote:

> | When I was a kid in the 50's there was a percolator in every house.
> | My mom made the strongest and  best cup of coffee in the neighborhood.
> | Roselyn Hts, Long Island. There was almost always pretty fresh coffee
> you
> | could have once you were old enough. Then came Mr. Coffee and
> DiMaggio. I
> | forgot what brand they used until  Ubans came out. In college I drank
> freeze
> | dried instant with the Spanish lady next door. You got used to it. It
> was
> | easy.
> |
> | Mark Rabiner
> | Photography
> | Portland Oregon
> |

> | New-improved
> | http://rabinergroup.com/
> |
> i like those percolators too my mother had one as well.
> did you ever see those luxery things with the 2 glass balls on top of
> oneanother with a spirit burner underneath .They looked nice.Stove top
> stuuf tasted a lot better i remember
> simon jessurun

To make drip coffee taste strong and good enough they had to come out with
the little self coffee grinders and whole coffee beans you'd grind yourself.
But we'd add a tab of Maxwell house to add flavor and save money.
Were were one of the first families I knew of with one of those grinders my
dad was into it more than my mom.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon