Subject: [Leica] CowPAW not CowPIE
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Apr 21 06:35:26 2004

Thanks, Tina!  My wife will be very gratified to hear that you said
so...she said the very same thing the day before!

-Aaron

At 08:01 PM 4/20/2004, Tina wrote:
>At 04:57 PM 4/20/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>>I just found this to be a very mooooving photo for my PAW this week:
>>
>>http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_16
>>
>>Thanks for looking +/- commenting,
>>Aaron
>
>Why is it that cows make you laugh?  Just standing and looking at the
>camera they are hilarious.  You should be able to sell this one!

Message from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Starbucks)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Starbucks)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] CowPAW not CowPIE)